Looking for the Highest Paying Jobs in India? Every job is good in itself and it must be your own choice, so you can move on easily. Here are some Best jobs in India.
Highest Paying Jobs in India
1. Civil Services Officer
1. IAS Officer
IAS Officer is one of the highest paying jobs in India and also a very prestigious job in India and is rated as an A-Grade government job. Also, we can call the King of District and get full respect from all.
IAS officer maintains law and order, administrates revenue and many more.
- Being an IAS provides a very high level of job security.
- IAS officer gets power and prestigious both.
- An IAS officer gets awesome accommodation generally big bungalow at very minimal rent with this provides its cook, gardener, security guard, and servant.
- Car provided by the government with blue beacons and in some states amber and orange is used.
- IAS officer gets a very good salary above 50K.
If you want to become an IAS officer you have to clear UPSC( Union Public Service Commission ) examination.
It is Indias one of the toughest exam and very rarely people crack it but if you have an eagerness to prepare and patience then you will clear the exam. Go for it.
Qualification:- One should graduate in any discipline and have to clear UPSC( Union Public Service Commission) Civil Services Examination with high rank.
Also Read –
2. IPS Officer
An IPS officer is a very and highest paying jobs in India like IAS. And also one of the most prestigious posts in civil services comes next to IAS.
The ministry of home affairs is authorized to control the cadre of IPS officers. IPS is a highly respected post in the internal security system of India.
The post of an IPS officer is an achievement in itself. You get respect from the general populace that can not be matched by any amount of money.
- An IPS officer gets a very good salary above 50K and gets other perks and facilities.
- You will get awesome accommodation at minimal rates, own security guard, the official car with a driver.
- No electricity bill
- Free mobile bill
- High Level of job security
- And also the option for studying abroad
- When officers get retired to get a lifetime pension and other retirement benefits.
- If you want to become an IPS officer you will have to clear UPSC civil service examination.
Qualification:- One should graduate in any discipline and have to clear UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission ) Civil Service Examination.
Also Read –
3. IFS Officer
IFS officers are India’s diplomatic and commercial representation overseas. It is also the highest paying best government jobs in India.
The service of IFS officers is to deal with a variety of issues like political and economic cooperation, trade and investment promotion cultural Inter-nation.
An IFS officers spend most of their time abroad (2/3) and only (1/3) career in India at the headquarters of the ministry of external affairs in New Delhi.
IFS officers are known as diplomats or ambassadors and handle external affairs of the country.
- It is a highly secured job and that provides the opportunity to study abroad.
- IFS officer gets free accommodation, transportation, retirement benefits, pension and many more.
- They have a diplomat passport.
- No electricity bill.
- Free mobile bill and official vehicle.
- IFS officer gets a very good salary above 50K.
- You can take your family along with you at the Indian mission abroad.
- If you want to become an IFS officer you will have to clear UPSC civil service examination.
- And in the IFS officer section, only 10-15 candidates selected every year.
Qualification:- One should graduate in any discipline and have to crack UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Civil Service Examination.
2. Commercial Pilot
The pilot is a glamorous, attractive and one of the highest paying jobs in India. Pilot fly’s airplane, helicopter, and other aircraft.
They have to check the condition of the airplane and they are responsible for the safety of the plane and passenger.
A career in flying an airplane is a glamorous and very good opportunity for those who navigate the flights.
- You get travel the world for free
- An attractive salary is given more than 1Lakh
- It’s a high-level job position
- Health Benefits and some other benefits you will get.
Qualification:- You should have completed 12th standard with a minimum score of 50% marks in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and you should good in English.
3. Television Anchor
It is a good job for those who are interested in writing, reporting the news, stories and speaking in front of a camera. So it becomes the highest paying jobs in all among the jobs in India
If you want to become a television anchor you need to be determined, curious, diligent, hardworking and personable.
You should have good command on specific language in which you want to work such as English, Hindi or any other languages.
It’s not easy to go there, it’s tough but not impossible, so keep growing, good luck.
Qualification:- You should have a degree in journalism, communication or a related field from a reputed institute. Indian Institute of mass and communication for this course.
Also Read –
A Scientist is someone who reasearches something new in his/her interested area.
Everybody knows that what is the reputation of scientist in India and specically at ISRO and DRDO.
ISRO is one of the best space agency in the world. Its missions are all-time successful, accurate and cheap.
Scientists at ISRO/DRDO are central government so there are more facilities for them.
- There is mostly technical work such as designing, testing, and operational work.
- If you want to join ISRO/DRDO then you should engineering degree with first class (above 60%).
- Very good environmental work with the team.
- Free medical facility for self and family.
- Subsidized canteen.
- Group insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Education allowance for children.
- LTC and hometown facility.
- Leave travel concession.
A Doctor is the most respectful job in India. He/She saves a life that’s why people treat very respectfully.
The main role of the doctor is to treat patients and doctors must have to give their patients all the information they need for treatment.
- Gets a very good reputation in our society.
- In government hospitals a very good salary structure.
- high job security.
- A very good environment and many more.
- You can open your hospital and serve the people
Qualifications:- If you want to become a doctor then you must have a Bachelor’s degree in medicine, Bachelor of Surgery( MBBS, MD, MBBCh). Then you can go for further study of medicine, surgery, radiology, anesthesia, etc.
Also Read –
6. IES Officer
The IES(Indian Engineering Service) is the most prestigious, reputed and one of the highest paying jobs in India like an IAS and IPS.IES officer gets power in the technical field.
In the beginning, IES officers usually get the technical role and then after it changes more into the administrative and head of the technical department.IES officer works as a techno-managerial nature. There is a less technical but more managerial role.
There are various types of the department in India Engineering Service like Railways, Defence, CPWD, Telecom, etc.
IES officer handles the situation related co-ordination with various organs of the PE and communicates with the government authorities.
If you want to become an IES officer then you will have to clear the UPSC Engineering Civil Service examination.
Qualifications:- Graduation with Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics, and Communication Engineering.
- Generally, IES officers get the same facilities as IAS, IPS.
- The Government provides Bungalow at minimal rates and other facilities like gardener, guard, cook, and servant.
- Medical Services.
- Government car with driver.
- Free electricity.
- Free telephone bill.
- All India travel pass.
- City compensatory allowance.
- IES officer gets a very good salary above 50K.
7. Chartered Accountant
Chartered Accountant is a tough but most prestigious job in India.
If you are interested in accounting and taxation then CA is a good career option for you.
As a chartered accountant, you have to be performed tasks like financial consultancy, legal services, tax consultancy, debt structuring services, auditing under various acts, bank audits, company law advice and Lionizing with the department, income tax GST and other.
- People work hard to become a chartered accountant because CA gets respect from everywhere in India and other countries.
- Gets attractive salary
Qualification:- you can register for CPT after class 10th but you can appear after class 12th. You will become a member of ICAI(Indian Chartered Accountant Institute) on clearing the CPT exam successfully.
Also Read –
8. Software Engineer
The world is becoming modern and digital so the importance of software engineers is increasing day by day.
If you are interested in coding you can choose a software engineer as a career.
The software engineers have to guide and design the development of programs, so they are responsible for designing, developing and maintaining software systems.
You should have good speaking and listening skills, as well as critical thinking and should be comfortable and good teachable.
It’s a good-paying job and not difficult but you should hard work.
Qualification:- To become a software engineer you must have a bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or related fields.
9. App Developer
Mobile and laptop usage is increasing fast these days and India is the third fastest-growing app market in the world. So this digital world has greatly enhanced the importance of the app developers. So it becomes one of the highest paying jobs in India.
There are some responsibilities of app developers like application management, planning, and designing, development, and testing debugging or troubleshooting, etc.
- There is a big opportunity in this digital world for app developers.
- Gets an attractive salary and a very good working environment.
Also Read –
10. Business Consultant
It is the best jobs in India for who are interested in marketing, management, finance, and accounting
The business consultants have to develop strategies that can help in business structure so that the business model can gain more profit for the company.
They are responsible for improving the business process for the servicing of the client.
Career growth is very good in this field who wants to job in a company or want to grow own business.
Qualification:- If you want to become a business consultant should have a good education degree from finance(MBA) for good respect.
11. Professor at College
The college professor is the best job in India, especially at government colleges. It’s a respectful job in our society.
Professors have to teach college students, Research, and services. As a professor, you can research at your specialized subject, write a book and many more.
As a professor, you should have the following capabilities.
Very good communication skills because you have to deal with students, other professors, teachers, and many more.
You should have good learning ability because you have to learn even from students.
You should be a very good career adviser.
Qualification:- you must have Graduation+Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks and for reserved category, 50% marks required.
If you want to become a professor then you must clear the NET (National Eligibility Test)/SET(State Eligibility Test) examination.
- Professors give a very good salary.
- High job security in government colleges.
- Best working environment.
Also Read –
12. Bank PO
The Bank PO is a public sector job with a very good reputation in India and it’s considered to be prestigious in our society and also a top paid job in India.
Generally, the job profile of bank PO involves banking and administrative task. And also the opportunity to in various fields like operations, Risk, Audit, Credit, etc.
There is managerial work for the Bank PO like taking a decision for the benefit of the bank, managing cash balance and also have to perform tasks like an investment, marketing, finance, accounting, and billing during the training period.
- All India posting includes urban and rural.
- A Bank POs growth opportunity is very good at all among the government jobs.
- It’s one of the highly reputed jobs in India.
- Chances of foreign posting.
- An attractive salary is given.
Qualifications:- If you want to become a bank PO you must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university and have to clear the bank PO examination.
- Awesome allowances are given.
- Leased house accommodation.
- Medical benefits.
- Furniture allowance.
- City compensatory allowance.
- Dearness allowance.
- Housing loan and car loan facility at a very low-interest rate for especially Bankers.
- Pension and other benefits are given after retirement.
The engineer’s job is favorite for everyone and it is the highest paying jobs in India, most of the students want to become an engineer, Engineers have to draft and design blueprints.
There are different types of role for engineers such as testing, production, maintenance, etc.
There are various types of engineers like a mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, civil engineer, IT engineer, computer engineer, software engineer and many more.
There are some government jobs for engineers like UPSC IES, PSUs jobs, SSC JE, RRB JE and many more
An attractive salary is given and some other facilities.
Qualifications:- If you want to become an engineer then you must have an engineering degree from a recognized university like IITs, NITs, and other state colleges.
Also Read –
14. Fashion Designer
It is the best jobs in India for those who have a dream to become a fashion designer. To be a fashion designer you should have creativity, artistic ability, and good communication.
They have to develop clothing and lifestyle accessories, fashion marketing, fashion designing production, planning and concept management are the working areas of a fashion designer.
- Very good salary structure.
- Very good growth in this field.
Qualification:- If you want to become a fashion designer you have to join a fashion designing course after 10th or 12th and then you can graduate as well as postgraduate in fashion designing.
A lawyer is one of the best career options in India and a good lawyer demand never be decreased so it becomes the highest paying job in India.
Lawyers have to represent clients in criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings, advise clients individually, explain clients’ legal rights and many more.
There are different types of lawyers such as employment law lawyers, divorce lawyers, bankruptcy lawyers, corporate lawyers, civil rights lawyers, criminal lawyer and many more.
Qualification:- If you want to become a lawyer you have to practice and study laws, you should have a graduate degree from law school.
Also Read –
16. PSUs Officer – Public Sector Undertaking Jobs
PSUs jobs are prestigious, respectful and one of the highest paying jobs in India.
PSU jobs mean you have to work in a company but there is an effective office environment it’s much better than all other companies. They are either half or fully owned by the state or central government.
There are a lot of companies for PSU jobs such as BHEL, SAIL, ONGC, NTPC, IOCL, Coal India, MTNL, NMDC, BSNL, BPCL, etc.Most of PSUs selects candidate base on GATE score so candidate required to crack GATE examination with a high score.
All the PSU companies are divided into different groups like Maharatna, Navaratna, Miniratna, etc. So there is a different environment in PSUs.
- PSU officers get an attractive salary near 1 lakh per month.
- Generally, the working time is 8:00 am to 4:30 pm but it varies from company to company.
- Excellent accommodation.
- Job security is very high for PSUs officer.
- PSUs provide mobile and laptops every 2-3 years to their employees.
- Free and excellent medical facilities.
- Furniture and car loan.
- Excellent canteen facilities get breakfast, lunch, dinner, and many more.
Qualifications – If you want to become a PSU Officer you should have a bachelor’s degree in engineering and also have to clear the GATE examination with a high score.
Q1 – Which job has the highest salary in India per month?
There are some has high demanded jobs that have the highest salary like IAS, IPS, IFS, IES, Commercial Pilot, IES, Chartered Accountant, Doctor, Software Engineer etc.
Q2 – What are the best jobs in India
College Professor, Chartered accountant, Doctor, IAS, IPS, Commercial Pilot, TV Anchor.
Q3 – What is the salary of IAS?
Q4 – Which are the top 5 Powerfull Jobs in India
IAS, IPS, IFS, IES, State Service Commision Ofiicer Class-1
Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India 2021 / Best Salary - Jobs Digit
Looking for the Highest Paying Jobs in India? Every job is good in itself and it must be your own choice, so you can move on easily. Here
Course Provider: Organization