Essay on Water in English for Class 1st to 12th Students 2022

Looking for the essay on water in English for class 1st to 12th students?

Here you will get the best essay on water for your study and exams.

This water essay is very important for class 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th students.

Essay on Water in English for all class Students

Essay on Water in English

Water is a very important component to live our lives and this component is also the basis of our life.

If life is to be expected without water, then it is a futile effort in one way.

If we look from the point of view of chemistry, the chemical formula of water is H2O, which means that two molecules of hydrogen are required and one molecule of oxygen is required to make water.

This oxygen is what we use in breathing.

Water is very important in the life of all the living beings on earth including humans, and in today’s essay, we will try to give you some information about this importance.

What is Water?

Water is an inorganic compound in which there is no taste of any kind and there is no smell of any kind in it.

It is a colorless chemical substance and its main use is used to give life to living beings.

And it acts as a solvent and this is also its most important use.

Whatever way we use water in life, but most of it is used as a solvent.

It is used as a soluble liquid.

We can forget any kind of different soluble substance in water and for what we use water in our life.

Water is a chemical substance and its chemical formula is H2O, and this means that it consists of two molecules of hydrogen and one molecule of oxygen and these two combine to form the structure of water. And water is made.

What is the biggest source of water?

Different types of water sources are useful in different contexts, but if we talk about the largest source of water in the whole world, then we will know that the ocean is the biggest source of water.

The whole earth is covered by 71% water on our earth and the remaining 29% of it is land which we use by 7.71 billion people.

If we look at the large source of water at a normal level, the second-largest source of water is the rivers, which provide us pure drinking water and after the rivers, lakes and dams are such big sources which can be used by humans for their water needs.

And if the information is taken about the source of water at the basic level of human life, then we will know that wells, small lakes, and other similar small water storage places are used by people. To meet your water needs.

There are 7 largest oceans in the whole world whose names are the Pacific Ocean, Indian Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, North Ocean, and Antarctic Ocean respectively.

These entire oceans together make up 71% of the earth, and in this 71% of the water, 96.6% of the water is covered by saltwater and only 3.4% of the water is potable that means Freshwater.

Everyday Use of the water?

Talking about the use of water is a joke in itself because water is the only element that we use throughout our life and all the time.

It is like a wind, we use air as breath, and water we use as a drink in life.

But still, there are many such uses of water that we should know about.

As if-

Water is most useful in the form of drinking and the utility of water is mostly in domestic use.

The highest demand for water is for drinking and for normal work and normal life.

And drinking water is needed by both humans and animals.

After this, if the water is used the most, then it is used for irrigation.

Most of the water is used in the field of agriculture.

If there is no water, then it is impossible to grow any type of crop, when the soil feeds the seeds inside itself by drinking water, only then that seed splits and become a plant.

And the plant grows and becomes a tree.

After all these, water is used the most for industrial purposes, the third largest use of water is in industrial work, such as in washing, dyeing or cooling things, In the leather industry and in all those businessmen where water is used the most.

A lot of water is used to generate electricity.

Most of the people are able to make electricity in their area only and only on the basis of water.

For example, electricity is produced by water in a dam or spring or by using a dam and using the flow of rivers.

This production is done in very large quantities, and it is produced all over the world.

Water is used to generate electricity all over the world.

Which are the world-famous rivers?

Rivers are the second-largest source of water on Earth.

And there are many such great rivers in the whole world, which are famous all over the world.

Such as – Nile River, Mississippi River, Amazon River, Ganges River, Mekong River, Volga River, Yellow River, Mussoorie River, Onoko River, Amur River, Indus River, Irish River, White River, Brahmaputra River, Godavari River, Yamuna River, Narmada River, Kaveri River, Sutlej River, Kashi River, Bhagirath River, and Alaknanda River is the name of the rivers which are famous all over the world and we are proud that there are many such rivers which are world-famous and located in India.

How can water be conserved?

It is very futile to expect a common man to save water globally, but a common man can also contribute to saving water globally.

For this, he has to do some work.

As if-

Turn off the water tap when it is not working.

Do not use a shower for bathing at all, use the bucket for bathing.

Save the food items from being wasted and try not to waste your food.

You should plant as much as possible according to your place near you, and if you have a big space then you should plant trees there.

Rainwater should be collected as much as possible.

While washing dishes, while washing hands while taking bath, keep the water tap open. Use only as much water as is useful.

Eat food according to the season, do not eat out-of-season food and try that you always eat vegetarian food, which will save a lot of water.

Converting from non-vegetarian to vegetarianism will be very beneficial for you and will also be beneficial for the world.

Pipelines should not be leaking in your house. The water pipe in your house should be absolutely safe and correct, so that water does not come out from it and water comes out only from the tap.

Put some pressure on your government to conserve rainwater.

So in this essay on water, we have learned what the uses of water are, what water is, or how it is used, for what purposes it is used.

And today we learned that how can we conserve water, what are the small steps, by which we can save water.

Top 10 Lines on water

1. Water is an inorganic compound in which there is no taste of any kind and there is no smell of any kind in it.

2. Water is a very important component to live our lives and this component is also the basis of our life.

3. The highest demand for water is for drinking and for normal work and normal life.

4. If we look from the point of view of chemistry, the chemical formula of water is H2O, which means that two molecules of hydrogen are required and one molecule of oxygen is required to make water.

5. It is used as a soluble liquid. We can forget any kind of different soluble substance in water and for what we use water in our life.

6. The whole earth is covered by 71% water on our earth and the remaining 29% of it is land which we use by 7.71 billion people.

7. The highest demand for water is for drinking and for normal work and normal life.

8. There are 7 largest oceans in the whole world whose names are the Pacific Ocean, Indian Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, North Ocean, and Antarctic Ocean respectively.

9. Rivers are the second-largest source of water on Earth such as the amazon river, Ganges river, Nile River, Mississippi River and many more.

10. We should save water because it is the very essential and important thing for our lives.

Read More –

Essay on Technology in English for all Students

Essay on My Hobby Drawing in English for all Students

Essay on My Hobby Dancing in English for all Students

Essay on My Hobby Reading Books in English for all Students

FAQs

Q1 – Why is water important to life essay?

A – First of all water helps to survive. It is needed for all such as human life, plants and animals.

Q2 – How much water is on the earth?

A – Around 71% of water is available on the earth.

Q3 – What is the second-largest source of water?

A – Rivers are the second-largest source of water.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top