Looking for the details of commerce stream after 10th class?
If you are in 10th class then you must know about the commerce stream.
Most of the students choose the commerce stream after 10th class to become bank managers, chartered accountants, finance officers, teachers, company secretaries, businessmen etc.
Commerce Stream after 10th Class
Commerce Stream is the best stream after 10th class for those who want to become,
- Chartered Account, Teacher, Professor
- Bank PO, Finance Manager
- Stock Broker, Marketing Manager
- Bank Manager, Economist
- Accountant Executive, HR
- Cost Accountant and many more.
There are various subjects in commerce streams like Business Studies, Economics, Statics, English, Mathematics, Accountancy, Computer, etc.
Accountancy covers the following topics.
|Introduction of accountancy||Base of accountancy|
|Recording of transactions||Preparation of ledger|
|Trial balance reconciliation||Depreciation|
|Provision and reserves||Accounting for a bill of exchange|
|Rectification of errors||Accounting for share capital|
|Financial statement of a sole proprietorship|
Economics covers the following topics.
|Microeconomics||Consumers’ equilibrium and demand|
|Producer behavior and supply||Statics tools|
|Collection organization and presentation of data||Interpretation|
Business Studies covers the following topics.
|Foundation of business||Nature and purpose of business|
|Public, private and global enterprises||Finance and trade|
|Internal trade||Small business|
|Financial markets||Principle and functions of management|
|Marketing management||Consumer protection|
Statistics covers following topics
|Collection of data||Organization of data|
|Measures of central tendency||Presentation of data|
|Correlation||Measures of dispersion|
2. Bachelor of Business Administration
3. Bachelor of Computer Application
4. Chartered Accountant ( CA )
5. Bachelor of Management Studies ( BMS )
6. Company Secretary ( CS )
7. Bachelor of Mass Media
8. Bachelor of Designing
9. Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication ( BJMC )
10. BFA ( Bachelor of Fine Arts )
11. Bachelor of Hotel Management ( BHM )
12. BBA – LLB
- B.com – Bachelor of Commerce
- M.com – Master of Commerce
- B.ED – Bachelor of Education
- M.ED – Master of Education
- BSW – Bachelor of Social Work
- MSW – Master of Social Work
- M.Phil – Master of Philosophy
- P.hd – Doctor of Philosophy.
This stream is very important for those who are interested in finance and marketing.
So choose for your bright future.
Competitive Exams after Completing Graduation.
You can also prepare for Government job exams such as.
- IAS( Indian Administrative Service )
- IPS( Indian Police Service)
- IFS ( Indian Foreign Service).
Banking Exam for
- Bank PO( Probationary Officer )
- Bank Clerk.
RRB Exam for – TC, Clerk
SSC Exam for
- Income Tax Officer(CBDT)
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant in Ministry of external affairs(MEA)
- Inspector(Central excise)(CBFC)
- Inspector ( Preventive Officer )
- Assistant Enforcement Officer(AEO) and many more.
And state government also provides so many best jobs for Class-1, Class-2 and Class-3 like
- Dy. Section Officer
- Dy. Mamlatdar
- Junior Clerk, etc.
Read More –
Q1 – Is commerce good after 10th?
A – Yes, it is a very good stream for those who want to become businessman, chartered accountant, finance officer, company secretary, teacher, government officer and many more.
Q2 – Is Commerce easy or science?
A – There is no easy and difficult, both have their own difficulty. It is all about our interests.
Q3 – Is commerce good for future?
A – Yes, commerce is everywhere, it plays vital role in development of a country.