Looking for the commerce all subjects name list?
There are several subjects in the commerce stream like Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, English, Entrepreneurship, Mathematics, Informatics Practices etc.
Commerce Stream is most important stream for those who are interested in finance, accounting, management, marketing etc.
Commerce All Subjects Name List
Here you will get all about commerce subjects for 11th and 12th class.
Commerce Subjects in 11th
Here, You will see the syllabus and subjects topics acording to NCERT.
It is the compulsory subject of commerce stream related to,
- Production, consumption
- Distribution and transfer of resources
- Wealth and various issues about the developing Indian economy.
Some important topics from economics.
- Indian Economy on the Eve of Independence
- Privatisation and Globalisation
- Human Capital Formation in India
- Rural Development
2. Business Studies
This subject is compulsory of commerce stream and it is all about Business.
- How to start-up
- Control and manage
- Best ways to do business
- Purpose, source
- Marketing, finance etc.
This subjects is all about businesses types and many more.
- International Business
- Small Business
- Private, Public and Global enterprises
- Business Services
- Company formation, Source, Model for businesses
This is a compulsory subject of commerce stream related to,
- Financial transactions and events
- Profit and loss
- Business assets and communication.
This subject is divided into two parts and mainly focus on accounting.
Read More –
English is a compulsory subject in the commerce stream and includes the chapters, poems, essays, grammar etc.
This is an optional subject of commerce stream related to business, market, finance etc.
Some important subjects from entrepreneurship.
- Concepts, function of entrepreneurship and market
- Analysing market
- Innovation and problem solving concepts of entrepreneurship
It is an optional subject in the commerce stream that includes the following topics.
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Mathematical induction
- Linear Inequalities
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Statistics, Probability and more.
7. Informatics Practices
This is an optional subject in the commerce stream related to language java, SQL, XML, HTML, Python etc.
Read More –
Commerce Subjects in 12th Class
This is a compulsory and important subject of commerce stream in 12th class divided into two parts.
- Part A – Microeconomics
- Part B – Macroeconomics
2. Business studies
Business Studies is also a compulsory subject in commerce stream in 12th class related to business, marketing, finance etc.
Some important topics from this subject.
- Nature and Significance of Management
- Principles of Management
- Business Environment
- Planning, Organizing, Staff ing, Directing
- Controlling, Financial Management
- Financial Market, Marketing
- Consumer Protection
- Entrepreneurship Development.
It is a compulsory subject in 12th commerce stream and is divided into two parts.
Part 1 is all about accounting for-profit organizations and partnership firms.
And Part 2 is all about share capital, Issue and Redemption of Debentures, Financial Statements of a Company etc.
English is a compulsory subject in the commerce stream and includes some interesting lessons, poems, grammar, essays etc.
This subject most important and includes entrepreneurial opportunity, planning, marketing, growth strategy, resources etc.
Read More –
Class 12th mathematics covers some important topics.
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Matrices, Determinants
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Application of Derivatives, Integrals
- Application of Integrals, Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra, Three Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming, Probability.
7. Informatics Practices
This is an optional subjects in 12th class includes following topics.
- Computer Networking
- Open Source Concepts
- Java Programming Fundamentals
- Swing Controls
- GUI Programming and Access Specifier
- Accessing MySQL Database Using ODBC/JDBC
- Fundamentals of Database and table join
Career Options after 12th Commerce
There are some best courses after 12th commerce
- B.com – Bachelor of Commerce
- M.com – Master of Commerce
- BBA – Bachelor of business administration
- BCA – Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor in Economics
- BMS – Bachelor of Management Studies
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- CA – Chartered Accountant
- CS – Company Secretary And many more.
And after graduation in any college or university
You can get an option for competitive exams in government services such as.
UPSC( Union Public Service Commission ) Civil Services Exam for
- IAS( Indian Administrative Service )
- IPS( Indian Police Service)
- IFS ( Indian Foreign Service).
Banking Exam for
- Bank PO( Probationary Officer )
- Bank Clerk.
RRB Exam for – TC, Clerk
SSC Exam for
- Income Tax Officer(CBDT)
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant in Ministry of external affairs(MEA)
- Inspector(Central excise)(CBFC)
- Inspector ( Preventive Officer )
- Assistant Enforcement Officer(AEO) and many more.
And state government also provides so many jobs for Class-1, Class-2 and Class-3 like
- Dy. Section Officer
- Dy. Mamlatdar
- Junior Clerk, etc.
This stream is very important for those who are interested in finance and marketing.
So choose for your bright future.
Q1 – Which are the subjects in 11th?
A – Economics, Mathematics, Business Studies, Accountancy, English, Entrepreneurship, Informatics Practice etc.
Q2 – Which course is best after 12 Commerce?
A – BCom, BBA, Bachelor of Management Studies, BCA, Bachelor of Hotel Management, Company Secretary, Chartered Accountant, BFA etc.
Q3 – Which job has the highest salary in the commerce stream?
A – Chartered Accountant, Bank Manager, HR, Stock Broker, Government College Professor these are some job has a very good salary.