Looking for all about the BBA 2nd year Subjects list for all Semesters and Syllabus, Course details, eligibility criteria.
Admission process, Salary, course fees, career options in private and government organizations, etc.
Full-Form of BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
If you want to join BBA then here you will get the 2nd year subjects list and syllabus as per semester wise for regular pass class.
BBA 2nd Year Subjects list and Syllabus
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Income Tax||Macro Economics|
|Corporate Finance||Quantitative Techniques|
|Financial Markets & Institutions||Financial Econometrics|
|Basic Human Resource Management||Managerial Economics 2|
|Introduction to Marketing Management||Human Resource Management|
|Managerial Economics 1||Business Statistics|
- Basic concepts
- Computation of income under the heads: Salaries, Income from house property
- Computation of income under the heads
- Profits and gains of business or profession, Capital gain, Income from other sources
- Clubbing of income
- set-off and carry forward of losses
- Nature of Financial Management
- Strategic Investment Decisions
- Strategic Financing Decisions
- Working Capital Management
Financial Market and Institutes
- Structure of Indian Financial System
- Introduction to Financial Markets in India
- Secondary Market in India
- Money Markets & Debt Markets in India
Basic Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Human Resource Management and Pre-Procurement
- Human Resource Planning
- Job Analysis
- Recruitment, Selection, Orientation
- Job Design
- Career planning
- Evaluating and Rewarding Employees
- Performance Appraisal
- Promotion, Transfer and Separation
Introduction to Marketing and Management
- Introduction to Marketing
- Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Buyer Behaviour and Marketing Research
- Marketing Research and Marketing Information Systems
- Introduction to Managerial Economics
- Demand Distinction
- Demand Forecasting
- The Theory of Consumer Behaviour
- Elasticity of Demand
- Theory of Production function
- Cost of Production and Cost Curves
- Measurement of macroeconomic variables
- Simple Keynesian model
- Keynesian system of aggregate supply and demand
- Brief introduction to Balance of Payment (BOP) account
- Mundell Fleming model
- Linear Programming
- Transportation and Assignment Problem
- Network Analysis
- Decision Theory
- Introduction to Econometrics and an overview of its applications
- Violations of Classical Assumptions
- Panel data regression models
- Dummy variables
Managerial Economics 2
- Perfect Competition and Monopoly
- Discriminatory Monopoly
- Monopolistic Competition
- Break Even Analysis
- Pricing Policy
- Sampling Methods
- Normal Distribution
- Testing of Hypothesis: Large Sample Tests
- Testing of Hypothesis: Small Sample Tests
- Chi Square Test
- Non Parametric Test
Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations and Trade Union, Industrial Dispute
- Employee Compensation
- Employee and Executive Remuneration, Incentives
- Fringe Benefits, Employee Welfare, Safety and Health
- Workers Participation in Management, HR challenges, HRaudit
B Com Subjects list and Syllabus
BBA Course Details
It is the best professional course in the management field after the 12th class in any stream like commerce, arts, and science.
It is a 3 years management course that includes 6 semesters and under this course, you will be able to develop management and leadership skills.
You will get a lot of information about the financial aspects of the company, banking and insurance, human resource management, marketing management, communication, hospitality and hotel management, foreign trade, and many more.
The BBA course is a combination of both theory as well as practical knowledge so you will be able to work in the company or any organization very well.
If you are interested in fields like business management, marketing, entrepreneurship, and human resources.
Then you can join BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration ).
It includes some important specializations like,
- Information technology
- Banking and insurance
- Human resource etc.
You can pursue by choosing anyone according to your interested area.
There is no minimum and maximum age limit to pursue the BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration ) course.
Direct / Merit Based / Entrance Exam
The admission process varies from university to university.
There are so many institutes that offer direct admission on basis of 12th marks obtained from a recognized board.
And many institutes take an entrance exam and also conduct group discussions for admission.
Popular Entrance Exam
- JNUEE – Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination
- GLAET – GLA University Entrance Test
- SET – Symbiosis Entrance Test
- KIITEE – Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam
- SUAT – Sharda University Admission Test
- IPU CET – Guru Gobind Singh Indrapratha University Common Entrance Test
- AIMA UGAT – All India Management Association Under Graduate Aptitute Test
3 Years ( 6 Semesters )
The BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration ) course is a regular, distance, and online 3 years course that includes 6 semesters.
Now almost every university takes exams on a semester basis.
There are 2 semesters in a year, each semester cover 50% syllabus of a year.
Therefore, according to the semester, there is only a 50% syllabus in the examination.
It is the charge students paid for their tuition classes in educational institutes for their education purpose.
Course fees depend upon the institute so they charge as per their demand.
The BBA course fees vary from college to college as follows.
Rs. 10K – 30K as per institute or state ( Government )
Rs. 1 Lakh – 3 Lakh as per institute or state ( Private )
There is no major government institution to do the BBA course. But still, in other government institutions.
The bigger the reputed college, the higher the fees they charge.
Salary after BBA Course
The salary depends upon the organization and what knowledge you have and it increases as per your experience, knowledge, performance, and skills.
As a fresher, you can expect 3 lakh – 4 lakh per annum
Advantages of BBA Course
- It is a less to moderate expensive course.
- We can join after 12th in any stream.
- You can get job both private as well as government organizations.
- You can become manager, techer, executive, editor, professor, writer, professor, lecturer,copywriter, journalist, technical writer, etc.
- You can explore your career in fields like mass communication, banking and insurance, human resource, management, hospitality, NRI, civil services, financial areas, advertising, media, marketing, teaching areas, research, etc.
- After taking BBA course, a person can contribute to Public Relations and Advertising in Corporate Houses.
- A person can contribute to editorial and content development positions.
- One can get the post of Manager in Media Services and Event Management.
- One can also do self-employment, which is also called entrepreneurship.
- Apart from this, a person can also contribute to the civil service.
- If a person does a course of BBA then after doing this course, one can also do master’s courses for higher studies like MBA, MCom, CA, CMA, MMM, B.Ed, etc.
- Apart from this, a marketing strategy can also contribute to communications.
- In big companies like Wipro, Tata, India Today Group, NDTV, (All Print Media Houses), Genpact United Health Group, and many other big companies like these, that person can be appointed to a good position to work.
Disadvantages of BA course
- The advantages of doing a BBA course are many but there are also disadvantages, and the disadvantages are very less.
- BBA course is absolutely useless for a person who wants to progress in the field of science.
- If a person takes a course of BA and one thinks of making a career in management, finance or any such field, then he has to face a lot of competition or you have to do MBA.
- After doing the course of BBA if a person wants to settle his career, then for this he has to work hard or struggle for at least 10 to 20 years.
- After doing BBA course, a person does not get any job easily. For this, it is very important to have the required skills for that job.
- The advantages and disadvantages of having too many career options are equal. The advantage is that he can contribute in any field, and can set his career.
- And the disadvantage is that due to the availability of so many options, it becomes very difficult for a person to select the right option for himself.
Objectives of BBA Course
There can be many reasons to join the BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration ) course such as just for graduation, increasing management, marketing, and financial knowledge for a job, further study, etc so it is an individual reason.
But the purposes to design the BBA Course are
- To provide the knowledge and skills to use basic management, accounting, finance, human resource, and marketing.
- To skilled the students towards developing business ideas, improve enterpreneural attitude, increase intellectual capacity, to provide managerial skills, etc.
- To Provide knowledge about best management skills, to explain how to use theoritical knowledge in practical way.
- To discover capabilities, developing leadership skills, strong base for master program, build confidence, etc.
- To improve English and communication skills.
- To aware the students about cureernt and new technologies.
- To provide everything theoritically as well as practical.
- Creative and Innovative Skills
- Computer Programming Skills
- Subjects Knowledge
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to work under Pressure
- Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skills
|Marketing Executive||Operation Analyst|
|Professor||Field Sales Executive|
|Civil Services Officers||Human Development Executive|
|Business Manager||Network Administrator|
Employment Areas for BBA Students
After completing the BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration ) course you can go to the following company.
- Banking Industry
- Government and Private Sectors
Best Courses after BBA
There are a lot of courses after BBA such as MBA, MA, CA, CS, MSW, MFA, MCom, MMS, B.Ed, Digital Marketing, etc.
So you choose your favorite course and go for further study.
MBA – Master of Business Administration
It is also the most preferable professional course for BBA students in the management, marketing, and finance field.
If want to do business then you must join MBA because it provides a lot of knowledge about how to do business.
Nowadays the MBA degree has become the most demanding course because of new start-ups, trends of doing business, and many more.
CA – Chartered Accountant
CA is one of the best 4.5 years professional courses after BBA that are willing to become a chartered accountant.
If you are interested in accounting, advising people about business accounts, financial advice, liaising with clients, taxation, and auditing then you can join a BBA course.
MMM – Master of Management Studies
The master of management studies is one of the best post-graduation programs after BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration ) in the management area.
This program is approved by AICTE/UGC.
The master of management studies course is specially designed for increasing management skills.
PGDM – Post Graduation Diploma in Management
Post Graduation Diploma in Management is one of the best post-graduation courses after BBA or Graduation.
There are some specializations in PGDM such as
- Business Analytics
- International Business
- Operation Management
CMA – Cost Management Accountant
It is the best globally organized professional course after BBA or graduation in the commerce field.
If you have very good command in finance, management accounting, laws, and taxation then you should choose CMA for your bright future.
B.Ed – Bachelor of Education
It is the best course after BBA for those who want to become a teacher for government and private schools, the government, and a private college.
If you are interested to join the teaching field then you must join the bachelor of education course.
MCom – Master of Commerce
It is the best post-graduation course after BBA or graduation for those who are interested in accounting, sales, finance, marketing, etc.
There is some important specialization in MCom such as,
- Business Analytics
- Corporate Law
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
LLB – Bachelor of Legislative Law
It is the best course after BBA for those who are interested in,
- Business Management
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Financial Advisory etc.
9. Digital Marketing
It is also the best course after BBA because digital marketing is on-trend these days.
Nowadays, Internet usage is increasing day by day
Generally, No need for any special qualification to learn digital marketing.
If you are in 6th, 10th, 12th, or graduate, you can start to learn digital marketing.
Digital marketing contains courses as follows.
|Social Media Marketing||Mobile Marketing|
|Web Analytics||Email Marketing|
|Sales funnel||Convention rate optimization|
|Search Engine Optimization||Content Marketing|
Top Colleges –
- Christ University, Bangalore
- NMIMS Deemed-to-be-University, Mumbai
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Chandigarh University
- Parul University, Vadodara
- Amity University, Noida
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi
BCom ( Bachelor of Commerce ) Course Details
BCA Course Subjects list and Syllabus
BA all Subjects list and Syllabus
Q1 – How many courses are after BBA?
There are a lot of courses available after BBA such as MBA, MCom, CA, CMA, Digital Marketing, LLB, PGDM, B.Ed, Graphic Designing, Web Designing, MMM, and many more.
Q2 – Can I do BBA after the 12th?
Yes, BBA is one of the best courses after 12th commerce or any stream like arts and science.
Q3 – Is BBA easy?
Yes, If you are interested to join this course you can and has a very bright future.