Looking for the BA all subjects name list for all Semesters, Syllabus, Course Duration, Fees, Admission Process, Job Profiles.
Higher Study after BA ( Bachelor of Arts ), Top Colleges, Career options and Scope in the various organizations etc.
If you want to join BA then here you will get all the subjects list and syllabus as per semester wise.
BA all Subjects name list and Syllabus
It is the easy and most important graduation program after 12th class in any stream, but mostly suitable for 12th arts stream students.
If you want to become any ( IAS, IPS, IFS, ) officer or SSC officer the you should join bachelor of arts after 12th class.
It plays very important role to clearing the competitive exams to become government officer
Course Duration – 3 years ( 6 semesters )
Course Fees – 10K – 30K ( as per college or university )
Eligibity Criteria – 12th pass in any stream ( 12th arts stream )
BA English Subjects
- English Grammer and Literacy terms
- Classical Literacy
- English Novel
- Communication skill in English
- Creative Writing
- English Drama
- Social Media and AD
- Public Relation
- Twentieth-Century Indian Writing
- Modern Poetry and Drama
BA Econonics Subjects
- Microeconomics and Indian Economy
- Mathematical Methods for Economics
- Economic Theory
- Macroeconomics and International Trade
- Statistical Methods for Economists
- Money and Financial System
- Development Problem and Policies
- Indian economy and Independence
- Economic System
- Public Finance
- Comparative Economic Development
|Library Science||Political Science|
|Home Science||Military Science|
|Sanskrit||Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Hindi||Any Regional Language|
There are some career options after completion bachelor of arts such as.
- MA ( Master of Arts )
- Competitive Exams ( For clerk, police, assistant etc. )
- B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education )
- LLB ( Bachelor of Legislative Law )
- MBA ( Master of Business Administration )
- MSW ( Master of Social work )
- Jobs etc.
- Executive Assistant
- Human Resource Manager ( HR )
- Operation Manager
- Budget Analytics
- Public Relation Executive
- Content Writer
- Public Servant
- Social worker
- Social worker
1. Master of Arts ( MA )
2. Master of Social Work
3. Master of Business Administration
4. Master of Fine Arts
5. Master of Mass Communication
6. Bachelor of Education
7. Digital Marketing
Q1 – Is BA very easy?
A – It depends upon you how you study. But overall it is easy than other courses.
Q2 – Is BA good for IAS?
A – Yes, If you want to go for UPSC and you must choose BA ( Bachelor of Arts ).
Its syllabus will help you a lot in preparation for the UPSC exam for IAS.
Q3 – What are the best courses after BA?
A – There are some best courses after BA such as MA, MFA, MBA, Digital Marketing, MBA etc.